Only railway orientated links please.
gilbert

Diesels on the East Lancs Railway - new Flickr group

Post by gilbert »

Good Evening Diesels friends....

There's a new Flickr photo group just been started with the sole purpose of

"Diesels on the East Lancs Railway"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1995379@N23/

The idea is to colate good quality & interesting pictures.

I know the East Lancs Railway have there own Flickr group which covers all subjects , steam,diesel,events etc but thought it might be a nice idea to have one for the diesel lovers of the ELR like myself....

Please join & upload your best pictures to share with us all or just have a look & keep upto date with what is happening on the ELR.

At the moment there are only my best pictures from the last year , I hope there'll be some more on there soon.
Gilbert Hammond
Diesel Dept
sng60007

Post by sng60007 »

Put a few on there to start with, good idea to have a seperate group , well done for setting up.
gilbert

Post by gilbert »

sng60007 wrote:Put a few on there to start with, good idea to have a seperate group , well done for setting up.
Orrrr.! some lovely shots there Nigel , just what we want .!! Perfect.!

keep them coming.

sure to have some lovely photo oppotunitys coming up with the diesel gala with some great visitors & lots of shiny new paint.!
Gilbert Hammond
Diesel Dept
sng60007

Post by sng60007 »

When get chance will try and dig out some of the more unusual workings I have, eg d335 on the blue weedkillers, ex central/ nrail 158? at Bury, also remember a blue drs57 on the weedkillers somewhere, it only came in, picked train up and went if I remember rightly, not sure where these are on the external hard drives but somewhere.