The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 29-01-2023

asbibby

The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 29-01-2023

Post by asbibby »

:D We are back, will at least myself and Jonathan were back for the first time in 2023 at the request of the Bury Standard 4 Group.
It had been reported to me that a number of electrical tools required some attention. :shock:

Len Allen one of our electrical volunteers had dropped off at my house a heavy duty large angle grinder, a small angle grinder and a 240 volt electric drill, i cleaned them up and then Jonathan PAT tested them before we dropped them off in the BS4G shed. :idea:

At the shed we picked up a futther number of electrical power tools for testing and PAT testing, these where again cleaned, tested and had their electrical leads replaced or repaired before being returned to the Group. 8)

In total we tested five angle grinders, five drills and a bench grinder, that should keep the Group busy for a time.

Lunch was then taken in our workshop with a nice warming brew. :P

It was decided after lunch to take down the Christmas lights on platform two at Bury Bolton Street Station, they were put away in a chest ready for testing at a later date. :idea:

With that job completed we made an early dart from wence we came, we shall be back if called upon, otherwise it will be when the trains start running again. :D
Deep in the heart of Swinetown.