The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 04-3-2018.

asbibby

The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 04-3-2018.

Post by asbibby »

Just me today, Clive.
Clock in Trackside just 2.5min slow. If it stays like that, all is well and the muck in the cogs must have gone. Otherwise, if the slowness mounts up, we will have to take it down and as Jack suggested, douse the mech in Isopropanol or such like.

Refitted the 4 blue buttons. When screwing up the four corner screws, they seem to ' hit the stop' quite suddenly if properly seated. So be careful not to over-tighten. I have extended the LED on the original bell push to the blue button. Although not bright, good enough for us to see it working/ battery good. The one that had got rain ingress is now ok. Rain had etched part of pcb track away. In that short time! All four now sprayed with two coats of lacquer/shellac what have you.

Then went for a ride behind many of the eight steamy things on the gala. By lunch time the attendance seemed to be better than Friday and Saturday.

C u all next week. LC.
Deep in the heart of Swinetown.
marflow

Re: The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 04-3-2018.

Post by marflow »

Written by Alan on my behalf. C.
Deep in the very heart of Somewhere
asbibby

Re: The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 04-3-2018.

Post by asbibby »

marflow wrote:Written by Alan on my behalf. C.
I was at the footie Blackburn V Wigan, Jonathan was keeping warm at home & Len & John where also told to stay indoors till they are both well enough to venture outdoors. :)

PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) to start again next Sunday at least we should be reasonably warm in our workshop. :idea:
Deep in the heart of Swinetown.