The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 03-5-2015.

asbibby

The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 03-5-2015.

Post by asbibby »

:) Well it was Thomas day on Sunday, John and myself helped out on the Thomas train from platform four, we were lucky with the weather, only one downpour which lasted about three or four minutes.

We both signed on in the Station Masters office on the concourse and picked up our smart staff waistcoats and badge and made our way down to meet the rest of the volunteers helping out man the Thomas train.

It was very busy early on when Thomas entered the Station at about 10:00, the trucks carrying all the passengers were well full on their way down to Sodor Station were Bob Johnson welcomed everybody before handing out lollies for all the children.

John and myself managed to have a break for lunch, one at a time and then carried on throughout the day untill the last Thomas train left at about 16:00 hours.
We both then signed off and returned the waistcoats and badges before heading off home.

John as managed to get a good price for signing up the ex. Nuneaton lamp heads we have been refurbishing, so we loaded all three of them into John's car for lettering up.

It is our motor club special stage rally at Three Sisters race Circuit in Wigan next Sunday, so that is were i shall be, back the week after next.
Deep in the heart of Swinetown.
E Bay

Re: The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 03-5-2015.

Post by E Bay »

If anyone has time on Saturday, can they please have a look at our steam cleaner in Castlecroft shed, as it keeps continually blowing the fuse in the plug?
It would be most appreciated,

Andy
ELR 'Theme Park' member
asbibby

Post by asbibby »

Hi Andy, we are in on Sunday when we shall have a shufty. 8)
Deep in the heart of Swinetown.
E Bay

Post by E Bay »

Many thanks,

Someone will be on shed @ 1030 ish.

Andy
ELR 'Theme Park' member