ELECTRICAL VOLUNTEER'S REPORT SUNDAY 31 MARCH 2013

JONATHAN-BARNES

ELECTRICAL VOLUNTEER'S REPORT SUNDAY 31 MARCH 2013

Post by JONATHAN-BARNES »

On Saturday I painted two refurbished light covers. These can be used when we get a canopy over platform 2.
I examined a faulty sander from carriage & wagons. Found that the graphite motor brushes were worn out. We will need to buy some new ones.
After dinner I stripped down some carriage connectors for refurbishment.

On Sunday I was on my own again as the rest of the gang had decided to have a day off for Easter.
I spent the day in carriage & wagons doing PAT testing (portable appliance). Had to take a few items back to workshop for repair. To date we have tested and passed 68 items in carriage & wagons. There is just a few extension leads to do before we do the bigger items such as battery chargers and MIG welders.
asbibby

Re: ELECTRICAL VOLUNTEER'S REPORT SUNDAY 31 MARCH 2013

Post by asbibby »

:) Well done Jonathan, sorry you were on your own, Len was unwell today and i was with the grandchildren over Easter, everyone should be back next Sunday with a bit of luck. :?:

Clive did mention that he might come in to reset all the clocks after the hour went forward. :?
Deep in the heart of Swinetown.
marflow

Post by marflow »

Sorry I couldn't make it last Sun (Easter) and won't be with you next Sunday either (7/4/13)

Can you do plat 3/4 clock and the two in the Gents and I think 1 in the new Ladies.

We leave the one upstairs for the security lights and Summerseat on GMT

I'll sort out Rawt 14/4/13 as it needs correcting.
Deep in the very heart of Somewhere
MarkMc
Site Admin

Post by MarkMc »

The platform 3/4 clock was done by me last week. Rather useful set of instructions of yours stuck to the board in the tardis.
Mark McEwan
BBS Platform Staff and Guard

http://markmcewan.fotopic.net