The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 2-10-2011.

asbibby

The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 2-10-2011.

Post by asbibby »

Just John and myself in on Sunday, John and myself had volunteered to help stewarding The Thomas Train in Bury Bolton Street Station.
We signed on in the booking hall, collected our Staff badge and managed to have a brew before the first Thomas Train at about 09:30 hours.

Ray Butcher came looking for electricians to source some electrical component, so I broke off to see if i could source the components he required.
Two RCD double 13A sockets, back boxes and a length of cable was provided much to Ray's pleasure, recyclying at it's best.

I then rejoined John stewarding The Thomas Train, it got busy about 10:30 and was then busy untill about 15:00 hours.

We managed a short break about 12:30 for some lunch before going back to The Thomas Train, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and the weather was reasonably good only starting to rain later in the day.

That was it for a different day in the life of the electrical volunteers, a day off for me next Sunday as our Motor Club are staging a special stage rally at The Three Sisters Race Circuit in Wigan.
Deep in the heart of Swinetown.