Steaming Around Britain's Preserved Railways 2010 4 Disc DVD

Only railway orientated links please.
simon_roberts

Steaming Around Britain's Preserved Railways 2010 4 Disc DVD

Post by simon_roberts »

Our biggest DVD of 2010 has now been released, our 4 Disc DVD based around our footage from the preserved railways of 2010 including a wide range of the top events, some of the railways include:
- The East Lancashire Railway
- Churnet Valley Railway
- Severn Valley Railway
- North Norfolk Railway
- Llangollen Railway
- Ffestiniog Railway
- Talyllyn Railway
- Gloucestershire & Warwickshire Railway
- Welsh Highland Railway
- Foxfield Railway
- The Great Central Railway
- Tanfield Railway
- Middleton Railway
- Midland Railway
- Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway
- Keighley & Worth Valley Railway
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
and many others...

A wide range of steam engines have been captured, the DVD includes over 100 steam engines!

We are still drawing up contracts with several railways but the current contracts in place are as follows:
- Videoscene
- Keighley & Worth Valley Railway
- Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway

For more details plus DVD trailer click here

sng60007

Post by sng60007 »

Simon,

Would suggest you contact Andy Morris, general manager, having seen your excellent work online, and I will be buying this dvd, I hope that you can sort something out for you to sell it with elr.
simon_roberts

Post by simon_roberts »

sng60007 wrote:Simon,

Would suggest you contact Andy Morris, general manager, having seen your excellent work online, and I will be buying this dvd, I hope that you can sort something out for you to sell it with elr.
The East Lancashire Railway have been contacted about the DVD, I only sent the information off yesterday so I doubt it'll be there yet with this stupid postal system we call Royal Mail.

I'd picked up somewhere that Christina Seidel was the person to contact about shop related queries so that's who the letter is addressed to. If I get no luck then i'll try the GM.

Thanks for the advice, Simon.
sng60007

Post by sng60007 »

No worries Simon, I know Christina well and will drop her an email with your details.
Shredder
Location: On Tour with the PW gang, coming to a venue near you soon.

Post by Shredder »

Good job Simon, nice to see the completed thing, good luck with that mate
General Shred, US 101st Airborne, ageing rock guitar god, occasional permanent way ballast distrobution technician, and pandrol protection officer.
simon_roberts

Post by simon_roberts »

Thanks for that, I don't want to release the exact details on a public forum but there's huge room for profit from the DVD for the railway. Hope people enjoy this year's DVD, I've certainly enjoyed producing it.