The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 25-7-2010.

asbibby

The Electrical Volunteers Report Sunday 25-7-2010.

Post by asbibby »

This report is done with information provided by Len Allen, Jonathan came in on Saturday again to do some work in the electrical workshop.
On Sunday I rang Clive to tell him I would not be in attendance today as my wife was unwell.

I will also be out of action for the next few weeks as I am booked in for an operation this Thursday, with recovery taking some time and being unable to drive for three or four weeks, that will curtail my involvement for the time being.

Enough about that John, Jonathan, Len and Clive showed up on Sunday, first job as usual was to test out the fire alarm call points at BBS, we have made plans to replace the station call points with more modern ones in the near future.

Roger in The 26B Model shop asked the electricians to replace a double light fitting with a new fitting which had a diffuser fitted to give out more light, this was tested first and it required repairing before being fitted.

Lunch and a brew was taken after which a start was made on tidying up the workshop again and a place found for the heavy switchgear which had been donated for use down at Baron Street.
Deep in the heart of Swinetown.