Photo Gallery

The place to post if you are having difficulty with any aspect of the forums.
Conireland

Photo Gallery

Post by Conireland »

I have been trying to upload photo's of both the War Weekend and the Diesel Gala, I have selected the file I wish to upload (as normal) then pressed submit. The photo then loads but doesn't show up when I go back into the gallery.
Bluegoldfish

Post by Bluegoldfish »

I just stumbled across this posting. You would have got a faster response if you had contacted me directly. :( Can you tell me the album name you were trying to upload to?

A common cause of a photo not actually uploading is that it exceeds the size limit. If you are using a PC with Windows (not Windows 7 yet) I suggest you try the Windows Publishing Wizard. You just download a small file that you run once and then you can upload photos direct from Windows Explorer by clicking and selecting Publish this file to the web.
Regards,

Chris Morgan
Conireland

Post by Conireland »

Sorry about not contacting you directly Chris! I will try that tommorow when I have the photo's that I want to upload again, the reason it 'tripped me up' was that I had done it before this way and never had the same problem until yesterday and this morning. Will try your suggestion, regards

Connor
Bluegoldfish

Post by Bluegoldfish »

No problem. Let me know how you get on in case there is a fault.
Regards,

Chris Morgan